Maps By Trip
All meet in Pilar, New Mexico at the Far Flung Riverside office located at 85 N.M. Highway 570 approximately 14 miles south of Taos (24 miles north of Espanola). Our office is on the right side of the road 1-mile down from the turn off from Hwy 68.
All meet on the north side of Taos at the Far-Flung Adventures boathouse. This is located just past the intersection of Ski Valley Road, on State Highway 522. Heading north out of Taos on Highway 64/68 you come to a stop light after about 5 miles. Go straight one block and look for the Far-Flung Adventures sign on your right (just past the Amerigas dealership).
All meet in Pilar, New Mexico, at the Far Flung Adventures Riverside Office located on N.M. Highway 570 one mile north of the junction with NM 68. Our riverside facility will be on the east side of the road just outside the Rio Grande Del Norte National Monument.
Getting To Taos
Your destination is the Albuquerque Sunport or Santa Fe Municipal, served by major airlines and car rental agencies. You may rent a car and drive to Taos, a trip of about 3 hours. Shuttle service is also available.
- Go north on Interstate Hwy 25 to Santa Fe.
- At Santa Fe exit at the Taos Espanola exit, aka St. Francis Drive. Stay on St. Francis north all the way through Santa Fe, to Espanola.
- Continue north on Hwy 68 through Espanola (go straight at the SH 68-US 84/285 intersection), proceeding north to Taos.
- Taos is about 40 miles north of Espanola on SH 68.
- Go south on Interstate 25.
- Exit at Ft Garland on Hwy 160, onto Hwy 159 (which becomes Hwy 522 at the state line).
- Continue south on this highway
We would love to hear from you!
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have. No question is too big or too small!